- Thank you for featuring The Rookery! 😀📚 twitter.com/newinbooks/sta… 6 days ago
- RT @HazelGaynor: .@EmilySOrgan and I met at the first @britmumslive event in London (2010?) Now our books are buddies on @BuzzFeed 💜 https… 1 week ago
- RT @Caroljs: 5 Best Historical Fiction Reads This August. Two great authors @HazelGaynor & @EmilySOrgan included buzzfeed.com/stephanieandre… 1 week ago
- RT @amandarenne74: @EmilySOrgan Loved The Rookery, Emily! Write faster, can't wait for Penny's next mystery. Thank you for the great storie… 2 weeks ago
- The 2nd book in the Penny Green Series is out today! Penny and Inspector Blakely reunite in the hunt for a killer… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
Book writing progress
- All text and images on this blog are copyright. Please do not steal. It's not good darts.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Yester morn, four hours after sunrise, we journeyed our way to a soft play centre. The inclement weather having decreed that we should pursue our day’s entertainment within doors. Upon arrival, lo! Such a din! I vouched I could behold … Continue reading
Along with granny squares, I find crochet flowers addictive to make. They’re also really quick to do. I first saw them on the Attic 24 blog where Lucy has written the pattern for them.
I noticed this style of cushion cover earlier in the year and really wanted to make one myself. Then by complete chance I came across this brilliant tutorial on the Wisecraft blog. These granny squares are really simple to make … Continue reading