- Kazuo Ishiguro: how I wrote The Remains of the Day in four weeks | Books | The Guardian theguardian.com/books/2014/dec… 1 week ago
- Thank you Joy! 😀 twitter.com/joyous25/statu… 4 weeks ago
- RT @louistheroux: This is doing my nut. twitter.com/NinetyFive_UK/… 1 month ago
- Thank you @perfectatmidnig for this lovely review of Limelight! perfectatmidnight.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/review… 1 month ago
- RT @perfectatmidnig: Review of LIMELIGHT by @EmilySOrgan Intriguing story, compelling writing ... I'm hooked! #mystery #thriller https:/… 1 month ago
Book writing progress
- All text and images on this blog are copyright. Please do not steal. It's not good darts.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Yester morn, four hours after sunrise, we journeyed our way to a soft play centre. The inclement weather having decreed that we should pursue our day’s entertainment within doors. Upon arrival, lo! Such a din! I vouched I could behold … Continue reading
Along with granny squares, I find crochet flowers addictive to make. They’re also really quick to do. I first saw them on the Attic 24 blog where Lucy has written the pattern for them.
I noticed this style of cushion cover earlier in the year and really wanted to make one myself. Then by complete chance I came across this brilliant tutorial on the Wisecraft blog. These granny squares are really simple to make … Continue reading